Medicare Supplemental Plan F provides the following benefits:
- Basic Benefits
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Part A Deductible
- Part B Deductible
- Part B Excess Charges (100%)
- Foreign Travel Emergency
- Part A Hospital Coinsurance
- Days 61-90 of a hospital stay in each Medicare benefit period
- Days 91-150 of a hospital stay. Medicare will only pay for these 60 days once during your lifetime
- Additional Part A Hospital Benefits
- An extra 365 days of inpatient hospital care after you use your Original Medicare hospital benefits
- Part B Coinsurance
- Pays for the Part B coinsurance after you meet your annual deductible
- Part A and B Blood Coverage
- Pays for the first three pints of blood per calendar year
- Part A Hospice Coinsurance
- Pays for outpatient prescriptions drug and inpatient respite care coinsurance
Skilled Nursing Facility
A nursing facility with the staff and equipment to give skilled nursing care and, in most cases skilled rehabilitation services and other related health services.
Part A (Hospital Insurance)
The part of Medicare that pays for inpatient hospital stays, care in a skilled nursing facility, hospice care and some home health care.
Part B (Medical Insurance)
Medicare medical insurance that helps pay for certain doctors’ services, outpatient hospital care, durable medical equipment, and some medical services that aren’t covered by Part A.
Medicare Part B Excess Charges (above Medicare-approved amounts)
Medigap Policy F pays 100%
Foreign Travel Emergency
After the first $250: 80% up to a lifetime maximum of $50,000
Don’t wait, contact one of our friendly representatives to see if the Medicare Supplemental Plan F is right for you.