Aetna Medicare Supplement
With Aetna Medicare Supplement, you will get additional coverage that original Medicare does not cover, such as deductibles and coinsurance. This coverage also allows you to choose your hospital and doctor.
Aetna is one of the nation’s leaders in health care. The company offers original Medicare and Aetna medigap (supplement) plans, as well as: dental, pharmacy, group life, and disability insurance. Aetna is dedicated to helping people achieve health and financial security.
Health care networks:
- More than 1 million health care professionals
- Including more than 561,000 primary care doctors and specialists
- With also 5,300+ hospitals
- And a network of specialist physicians
Products and programs:
- Aetna Medicare Supplement Plans: Plan A, Plan B, Plan F, Plan G, and Plan N (may vary by state).
- Continues to lead the way with its Aetna HealthFund line of products, including HSA, HRA and RRA options.
- Offers a wide array of programs and services that help control rising employee benefits costs.
- Strives to improve the quality of health care, such as: case management, disease management and patient safety programs, integrated medical, dental, pharmaceutical, behavioral health and disability information.
- Aetna provides members with easy-to-understand information that can help them make better-informed decisions about their health and financial well-being.
- Provides benefits through employers in 50 states.
- Aetna medicare supplements also serve Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries in certain markets.
Call us today to find and compare the best Aetna medicare supplement for your needs: 800-750-2407