Allstate Medicare Supplement
Big news! As of January 4, 2021, Allstate announced that it has officially concluded its acquisition of National General Holdings Corp. Allstate is known for protecting its clients through products to safeguard autos, homes, electronic devices, etc. To quote, “You’re in Good Hands with Allstate.” Through their acquisition of National General, they can now add supplemental insurance and a variety of niche products to their reportare.
About National General
National General is headquartered in New York City with roots dating back to 1939. Through A.M. Best, NG has a financial strength rating of A-, or excellent, and now joins Allstate’s rating of A+. Here are some highlights offered through National General:
- Find coverage for medicare supplement insurance, dental, vision, and hearing
- Stackable discount up to 25% (including household, annual pay, and step tracker discounts)
- Benefits include a full suite of Medicare Supplement coverages
- MultiDiscount savings which includes households, roommates, and dental coverage bundles
- No paperwork files needed, just an ID card for directly-paid benefits to your provider
You can complete our quote request form below for an Allstate quote or contact one of our licensed specialists at (800) 750-2407.